Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
July 19, 2017 01:11PM
Dont forget Obamacare was dying long before Trump became president. I think both sides would like to see it die so that something can be done to replace it. Yes, both sides. Why? Because it is bad legislation and needs to be replaced...the Dems know it too. But, it would be political suicide for a Dem to vote against it! Better to let it die and then both sides can get together and replace it with something that works OR give it back to the States!!! Let the States craft their own health care plans!!! The Feds don't need to be involved. You would think that both sides would want it back in the hands of the States.

Dean
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
July 19, 2017 01:14PM
The next insurance subsidy is paid out this Thursday by HSS, a department under Trump. The Orangeman can rapidly hasten the collapse of the ACA if he directs that these payments be suspended. Trump says that he'll blame the Dems but polling already shows that the voters will blame the Pubs, as they should.

So I say, Donnie... go for it. I dare ya!
July 19, 2017 01:25PM
No go-rebels, you are forgetting one key thing.
Why was Trump elected?

Because folks thought he would "pull the pin" if need be to solve issues.

You watch,
You try and corner Godzilla, watch what he does.
July 19, 2017 01:33PM
Sod-buster
Because folks thought he would "pull the pin" if need be to solve issues.

That's been a big part of the problem all along, conservative Ignorants thinking that Trump could act like a king, bypassing the Legislative branch of government and steamrolling over the Judiciary.

The Orangeman is learning the hard way that it doesn't work like that in Washington. And it shouldn't...
July 19, 2017 01:37PM
Sod-buster
Trump should pumping term limits on these fools big time.

Trump already promised to do that when he gave his speech at Gettysburg last October. But then, we all know our Liar-in-chief really had no intention of keeping his word.
July 19, 2017 01:59PM
go-rebels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
Sod-buster
Because folks thought he would
> "pull the pin" if need be to solve issues.
>
> That's been a big part of the problem all along, c
> onservative Ignorants thinking that Trump could ac
> t like a king, bypassing the Legislative branch of
> government and steamrolling over the Judiciary.
>
> The Orangeman is learning the hard way that it doe
> sn't work like that in Washington. And it shouldn
> 't...

You mean, Obama don't you? He thought he could rule with a pen by signing executive orders. Trump undid all that with a stroke of a pen. Just what is Obama's legacy? Obama Care?

tabman
July 19, 2017 02:09PM
go-rebels Wrote:
>
Sod-buster
Trump should pumping term limi
> ts on these fools big time.
>
> Trump already promised to do that when he gave his
> speech at Gettysburg last October. But then, we a
> ll know our Liar-in-chief really had no intention
> of keeping his word.

Again you're talking about Obama when it comes to 'Liar-in-Chief'. Right? You can keep your doctor and your insurance plan............................big lie.

tabman
July 19, 2017 02:29PM
What is the legacy of any President. Most of what they do is undone through future generations. President Obama has his share of people that think he was a good President. Over 60 percent popularity. I don't think he worries about his legacy. That will take care of itself. The deplorables worry more about his legacy than he does. Oh by the way if you didn't keep your doctor that was your doctor unloading you. I kept mine. Now here is a few....

It will be so good and so cheap your heads will spin
It will be repeal and replace in the same day. Probably the same hour.
Medicare and Medicaid will not be touched.
A party for the house in the Rose Garden and later called it mean
My first days I will label China a currency manipulator.
I will tear up the treaty with Iran
US steel on the pipeline
My crowd was larger
Nobody met with Russians.

All off the top of my head. I could probably Google twenty more.
July 19, 2017 02:41PM
Sod-buster Wrote:
> goodmore Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I disagree with Trump winning. The Republican pa
> rt
> > y has been searching for a new identity for quit
> e
> > some time. The Tea party is now a failure becaus
> e
> > Trump is sure no Tea party representative. Basi
> ca
> > lly he just a person representing an alternative
> t
> > o other candidates that nobody likes like Cruz.
> Bu
> > t in the end his alienation of minorities and wo
> me
> >o n will be his downfall. The minorities are why
> Rom
> > ney and the war monger before him lost. And th
> is
> > guy will not get the votes that they did. A very
> p
> > oor tactic and a sure path to Loserville. Hillar
> y
> > by a landslide.
> goodmore Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The only way Cruz would win the nomination is i
> f
> > Rubio drops out. That isn't going to happen unti
> l
> > it is too late. They will just continue to split
> t
> > he non Trump vote with neither getting enough.
> So
> > it will be Trump vs Clinton. In the end Clinton
> in
> > a landslide. She will nominate three justices he
> r
> > first term. Climate change, illegal amnesty, and
> s
> > ingle payer healthcare will be top priorities. G
> od
> > Bless America.
>
>
>
> Goodmore,
> How did you get to know your state so well, so fas
> t?
> After apparently reading it wrong per your prior p
> ost.
>
> These comments were retrieved from page 1-2 of thi
> s long thread btw.

The voters for Hillary did not turn out. In my own state as you put it she lost by sixty thousand votes out of what 5 and a half million. A win is a win. Donnie won. Either people hated Hillary more than I thought or the minority voters just didn't take time to vote. Maybe they value race more than gender or the issues. In any event the Dems have unloaded their unpopular candidate. How about the deplorables. Are they going to run their unpopular candidate again? And one more thing...gerrymandering is alive and well. Elections have consequences. Hopefully the liberals out there respond to this last one. For the life of me I can't see how anyone thinks Donnie is presidential.
July 19, 2017 03:02PM
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

Anybody want to argue about that statement?
July 19, 2017 03:04PM
For the life of me I can't see why anyone with a lick of commonsense would even consider voting for Crooked Hillary. But they did and that speaks volumes about the state of mind of the leftwing nuts.

It's really hard to take anything that Crooked Hillary supporters say seriously. LOL

tabman
July 19, 2017 03:15PM
Good more,
I truly feel a lot of folks in the rust belt who voted for Hillary back in 2008, yeah they turned out alright,,for Trump.
Both in the primaries and the general.

One reason why Suposed republican turnout was higher than the Dems.

The MSM even got this wrong.
They thought it was just republicans turning out driving up the numbers,for the right.

Look all this talk about Trump and obstruction of justice.
Look, Hiklary deleted 30,000 plus emails after being supoenaed (her server), someone please explain how this is not CLEAR CUT obstruction of justice.
Lordy

This dumb azz Comey talks about intent,
The emails didn't delete themselves did they.

Someone intentionally pushed some buttons.
And pushed for 30,000 emails not accidentally maybe for a few.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2017 03:21PM by Sod-buster.
July 19, 2017 03:30PM
How would a legitimate law professor even profess to hold classes on the goings on of Hillary's server, as far as what did happen with the Obama cronies?

Could any real teaching " legitimate" be had?

Hell no.

Now you could teach lawyers to be crooks maybe by doing.
July 19, 2017 04:23PM
For someone who most certain has never met you, Hillary owns you Buster.
July 19, 2017 05:10PM
No go-rebels,
Just who, Mr prophecy erotic Obama sit back and watched.

He didn't have any responsibility did he?

What were we paying for him for exactly?
My Jack Russell terror could have did what he did(didn't do) for a lot less than $400,000 a year.

Yeah, Hillary is Obama's legacy.

Just wait, especially when the ACH vaporizes.

Ask some one 30 years from know, mention Obama name, first thing they think.
Yeah, first minority ever elected Pres, and let a crook work in his admin as sec of state-last name Clinton.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2017 05:18PM by Sod-buster.
July 19, 2017 06:23PM
30 years from now I'll be plant food. I don't care about a legacy. Try to leave the world better than you found it would be something of a goal, but we'll have to wait until coastal cities are under water to convince the deplorables. Healthcare? I have healthcare from my employer until I die. Those who did not vote or voted for Donnie can fight over it. Part of me says elections have consequences now learn your lesson. There will be no tax reform without a healthcare decision. The Liberals will never say yes to the wall or infrastructure.
July 19, 2017 06:38PM
That is your problem Goodmore, you take things personally, rather than apply politics to the public as a whole.

I think folks will agree with what I said above.
Will I or you ever know, likely not.

Being able to read the future,,or be a better future reader, go a long ways in politics.
Trump is clear example.

Notice today, Trump is starting to be the shepherd, he realizes McConnell is incompetent.
Trump wil never trust McConnel ever again.

New ball game now.
Trump even pulled the pin today, by confronting these folks at WH.

And the gent Sen from Nevada, just watch.
His azz is grass in 2018.
Don't forget there is a newt Gingrich bud who happens to be Las Vegas billionaire - Addelson.
They will find a candidate to off this dude in primary.

You see the big problem with the republicans, no one is willing to take one for the team.
If it were me, Inwould take the hit, but would have an agreement, I would expect Trump to find me a good paying job if ousted.

Like I said, try an corner Godzilla and watch what happens.

Trump worked in swampy NYC for years.
He is battle ready and hardened.
He's had every trick in the book tried on him.

Trump is the kind of person, you cross him he don't forget.
You help him, he never forgets and will help you if you need help.
These nuts on the right, I don't think they have learned this yet- shame.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2017 06:51PM by Sod-buster.
July 19, 2017 06:50PM
goodmore Wrote:
> 30 years from now I'll be plant food. I don't care
> about a legacy. Try to leave the world better than
> you found it would be something of a goal, but we'
> ll have to wait until coastal cities are under wat
> er to convince the deplorables. Healthcare? I hav
> e healthcare from my employer until I die. Those w
> ho did not vote or voted for Donnie can fight over
> it. Part of me says elections have consequences no
> w learn your lesson. There will be no tax reform w
> ithout a healthcare decision. The Liberals will ne
> ver say yes to the wall or infrastructure.

The leftwing nuts keep forgetting that they alone passed the total disaster known as Obama Care with lies and deceit. That's just one of the reasons that Trump got elected.

tabman
July 19, 2017 06:53PM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
> Leadership: Whatever happens
> , you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're
> responsible.

>
> Anybody want to argue about that statement?

True that, but..there are 537 elected officials in the Federal govt.....they are responsible,..... not just the sitting president.

Including State and Local there is nearly 520,000 elected officials.
July 19, 2017 06:59PM
No method of procedure has ever been devised by which liberty could be divorced from local self-government. No plan of centralization has ever been adopted which did not result in bureaucracy, tyranny, inflexibility, reaction, and decline. Of all forms of government, those administered by bureaus are about the least satisfactory to an enlightened and progressive people. Being irresponsible they become autocratic, and being autocratic they resist all development. Unless bureaucracy is constantly resisted it breaks down representative government and overwhelms democracy. It is the one element in our institutions that sets up the pretense of having authority over everybody and being responsible to nobody.-----------Calvin Coolidge

How deep is the swamp?
July 19, 2017 07:45PM
tabman
The leftwing nuts keep forgetting that they alone passed the total disaster known as Obama Care with lies and deceit.

Yet y'all can't repeal and replace it. Why is that? Maybe it's not as bad as The Orangeman claims? Hmmm...
July 19, 2017 07:51PM
Sod-buster
That is your problem Goodmore, you take things personally, rather than apply politics to the public as a whole.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... how many folks was your GOP replacement healthcare plan going to boot off the roles of the insured? It's your choice: pick the House, Senate or Repeal Only plan...
July 19, 2017 08:00PM
Go-rebels,
I too have health care for life.
But I can see the problems with ACH.

How about this.
I'll "dumb it down" for you.

Trump has been elected since Nov last year.

Where is the left's plan to fix ACH.
Where have they showed their plan to the MSM?
What are their ideas exaclly?

Notice anything?

You see I happen to fall into the other half, you know the other half you can't ever seem to fool.

Remember this line from eastwood's movie?
Better luck next time fool.
July 19, 2017 08:08PM
Sod-buster
Trump has been elected since Nov last year.

Where is the left's plan to fix ACH.

Notice anything?

You answered your own question.

Who in position of power within the government would listen to the Left? It was best for them to just sit on the sidelines and watch the Pubs make fools of themselves trying to govern.

And never forget, Trump owns the ACA.
July 19, 2017 08:17PM
Anybody watch Fox and Friends in the morning... you know, that three-hour wake up program on Fox? It's like an interactive magic mirror for Trump... The Orangeman is the show's subject, it's programmer its publicist and it's virtual 4th host. The ignorant panel members offer him flattery, encouragement and free advice. When Trump tweets, his words and image appear in the background on a giant video wall. It's like children's TV... that your favorite show is as aware of you as you are if it, except that for Trump, it's real.

Simply pathetic...
July 19, 2017 08:47PM
go-rebels Wrote:
> Anybody watch Fox and Friends in the morning... yo
> u know, that three-hour wake up program on Fox? I
> t's like an interactive magic mirror for Trump...
> The Orangeman is the show's subject, it's programm
> er its publicist and it's virtual 4th host. The i
> gnorant panel members offer him flattery, encourag
> ement and free advice. When Trump tweets, his wor
> ds and image appear in the background on a giant v
> ideo wall. It's like children's TV... that your f
> avorite show is as aware of you as you are if it,
> except that for Trump, it's real.
>
> Simply pathetic...

Ever watch Joe and Mika, the stupid, Lawrence Odonell, Don Lemmon, Anderson Cooper, Chris Mr tingle up his leg Mathews, old Joy, Rachael,Wolf, Mr meet the press Chuck.
And the list goes on.
What do this folks have in common.
They were all wrong about Trump being elected.
They got duped, with all their grand old experience and educational degrees.
Go-rebels, explain some thing to me.
How come CNN or MSNBC doesn't have just one Trump lover who broadcast? Or one Hillary hater?

Cavuto on fox doesn't always sing praise for trump.
Lou Dobbs don't either.

Look at CNN, they empanel their motley crews, 7 or 8 to 1 against Trump.

Sham networks producing fake news.
Their only recourse to offset their true stupidity.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2017 08:50PM by Sod-buster.
July 19, 2017 08:48PM
go-rebels Wrote:
>
Sod-buster
Trump has been elected since N
> ov last year.
>
> Where is the left's plan to fix ACH.
>
> Notice anything?
>
> You answered your own question.
>
> Who in position of power within the government wou
> ld listen to the Left? It was best for them to ju
> st sit on the sidelines and watch the Pubs make fo
> ols of themselves trying to govern.
>
> And never forget, Trump owns the ACA.

Let's see, Obama Care was created by the Dems and was a huge screw up right from the get go and while Obama was still in power he did nothing in all that time to fix it. Now the Dems want to blame Trump for their big screw up while still sitting on their hands doing nothing. Laughable.
tabman
July 19, 2017 09:50PM
Scarborough railed against Hillary the month before the election for not holding rallies in the rust belt. But you wouldn't know that because you have a strict diet of Hannity, Limbaugh and Alex Jones. And MSNBC doesn't have a Clinton hater because we've all forgot about her and her pathetic campaign. The entire MSM is critical of Trump because he's objectively bad compared to every other first term President in history. The Deplorables cheer if he wakes up and eats a well done steak with ketchup for dinner.

The Ignorants just don't care...
July 19, 2017 10:06PM
Thirty-two percent of Trump voters don't believe that the meeting about potentially harmful Clinton information happened.
So almost a third don't believe it even though it's in black and white on an email. It's Like Donny said " I could shoot someone
in the middle of 5th avenue and my people would still support me"
July 19, 2017 10:19PM
go-rebels Wrote:
> Scarborough railed against Hillary the month befor
> e the election for not holding rallies in the rust
> belt. But you wouldn't know that because you have
> a strict diet of Hannity, Limbaugh and Alex Jones.
> And MSNBC doesn't have a Clinton hater because we'
> ve all forgot about her and her pathetic campaign.
> The entire MSM is critical of Trump because he's o
> bjectively bad compared to every other first term
> President in history. The Deplorables cheer if he
> wakes up and eats a well done steak with ketchup f
> or dinner.
>
> The Ignorants just don't care...

I'll wager I haven't listened to Rush for over 2 hours time in my life.
Alex Jones, I don't even know who they are.

I do watch Hannity, where else am I going to get the straight scoop?
I watch the others too, so I can get a read on the electorate as a whole.
Watching these others, it is what they are not reporting that is important and gives me info.
I think Trump did this too, why he was able to play the MSM like a fiddle.
It works for me too.
If you'll look around you'll notice- hint.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2017 10:28PM by Sod-buster.