Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
July 21, 2017 11:42AM
Since when did cleaning out swamps become "easy"?

I see some egg on face coming soon to some here.

Actually this wil be the second layer of eggs on " their" faces.

How do you like em, scrambled, sun side up, boiled, poached, ect ?
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
July 21, 2017 12:16PM
Cleaning of the swamps will never happen. You and I have different opinions on what creatures belong in the swamp. Egg on my face? I've had it many times. One thing to remember is this political arguing we do is just entertainment for me. A stress relief. I come here and unload the crap. When it stops being fun I will stop posting. For the most part a very volatile subject has remained stable. If things I predict turn out to be wrong like the election I fully expect to hear it. All part of the fun for me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2017 12:18PM by goodmore.
July 21, 2017 12:23PM
Sod-buster
Since when did cleaning out swamps become "easy"?

Remember when The Orangeman claimed that he was going to replace the swamp creatures with very smart, experienced people who could get things done? So he puts his son-in-law in charge of Middle East Peace. And he plans to put one of his NY cronies, a funds bundler, Tony Scaramucci, in the position of Communications Director... another person in a position where he has zero experience.

Why even have a Com Director when Ttump tweets on impulse?
July 21, 2017 03:38PM
Why would any sane person with an ounce of commonsense be totally upset that Crooked Hillary lost the election to Donald Trump? It doesn't make any sense at all to me.

Are those who believe that Crooked Hillary would have been a better President any less crazier than those nuts who believe that if they commit suicide they will get 72 virgins in paradise.

The leftwing nuts don't want to talk about the differences between the two choices because it's too hard to defend against. Why would you'd rather have Crooked Hillary instead of Trump?

tabman
July 21, 2017 05:43PM
Well Tabman...remember you are in the MINORITY! And Sod Buster too!
July 21, 2017 05:50PM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well Tabman...remember you are in the MINORITY! An
> d Sod Buster too!

Depends.
I am on the winning side.

Not a losers side.
Founding fathers were sharp weren't they.
They had vision.

Just think California has roughly 38-40 times more people than little biddy Rhode Island , yet both have 2 senators representing them.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2017 06:00PM by Sod-buster.
July 21, 2017 06:02PM
tabman
Why would you'd rather have Crooked Hillary instead of Trump?

Hillary would have never colluded with the Russians and ceded all influence in Syria to them without getting anything in return.
July 21, 2017 06:06PM
Sod-buster
I am on the winning side.

No. You are on the losing side, as am I. All Americans lost when Trump was elected.

I see Sean Spicer couldn't take enough of the lies and quit. Can't wait for him to be interviewed by Colbert...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2017 06:11PM by go-rebels.
July 21, 2017 06:40PM
The electoral college has changed a few times in our history. If our election was under the first election rules Hillary would be vice President. I'm not saying the electoral college is wrong or I don't agree with it. My point is change has happened. Usually with the addition of voters like women and slaves. And to this day electoral voters are not legally required to vote for those candidates that won in their states. So those that made the rules for the electoral college left the door open for independent thought.
July 21, 2017 06:57PM
Just came back to check, I see this crap is still more important than info on detectors & detecting. May check back in a month or so.
July 21, 2017 07:03PM
It stays confined to one thread. Do not click on it. Pretty darn simple. Besides darn important work going on in here. Issues that involve the entire country have been solved.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2017 07:09PM by goodmore.
July 21, 2017 07:29PM
goodmore Wrote:
> Besides darn important work
> going on in here. Issues that involve the entire c
> ountry have been solved.

Some one has to do it. >grinning smiley<
July 21, 2017 08:29PM
Looks like The Orangeman has made room for another swamp creature in the White House. His collar has the name "Mooch."

Jesus Christ, where's the experience? Where's the competency?

So we've seen Trump's communications director, national security adviser, deputy chief of staff and vice president’s chief of staff leave or announce their imminent departures.

Who's next?
July 21, 2017 08:30PM
go-rebels Wrote:
>
tabman
Why would you'd rather have Crooke
> d Hillary instead of Trump?
>
> Hillary would have never colluded with the Russian
> s and ceded all influence in Syria to them without
> getting anything in return.

I know of a half of a million reasons that Crooked Hillary did collude with Russia for her support in the sell of 1/5 of our Uranium to the Russians. What would the leftwing nuts be singing if the shoe were on the other foot?

tabman
July 21, 2017 08:45PM
go-rebels Wrote:
> Looks like The Orangeman has made room for another
> swamp creature in the White House. His collar has
> the name "Mooch."
>
> Jesus Christ, where's the experience? Where's the
> competency?
>
> So we've seen Trump's communications director, nat
> ional security adviser, deputy chief of staff and
> vice president’s chief of staff leave or announce
> their imminent departures.
>
> Who's next?

You reckon if I call you a HACK, you can go on and be elected Pres?

Let's try it.

Go-rebels you are a political hack.

There, let's see what happens.
July 21, 2017 09:17PM
tabman
Hillary did collude with Russia for her support in the sell of 1/5 of our Uranium to the Russians.

Wow... a lot wrong with that and parroted by Hannity for months. No surprise the Ignorants have latched onto it.

[www.politifact.com]

Facts can be stubborn things...
July 21, 2017 09:32PM
go-rebels Wrote:
>
tabman
Hillary did collude with Russia fo
> r her support in the sell of 1/5 of our Uranium to
> the Russians.
>
> Wow... a lot wrong with that and parroted by Hanni
> ty for months. No surprise the Ignorants have lat
> ched onto it.
>
> [www.politifact.com]
> 6/sep/30/donald-trump/nuclear-claim-donald-trump-s
> ays-hillary-clinton-ga/
>
> Facts can be stubborn things...

After reading that, I'm even more convinced that Crooked Hillary is guilty as Hell, especially in light of Bill getting a half millions dollars from the Russians and millions more were donated to the Clinton foundation.

tabman

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2017 09:44PM by tabman.
July 21, 2017 09:42PM
Never did get to hear those speeches H gave to wall st did we?

Why?
Weren't they on the up and up?
Or was she telling them about her grand scheme, getting elected Pres and filling the the wall streeters' pockets.
Wouldn't have melded too well with her supposed message would it, of being for the poor and less fortunate.

Gotta be the reason.
Only one that makes sense.
Misses 47% !!!!

And notice some thing, no one has leaked one iota of these speeches??? Why?
Again no accident.

Biggest con job ever she was " trying " to pull off.
Didn't work though.

Actually Romney and Bubba should trade wives.

Then you would have 2 losers married to one another.
Mr and Mrs. 47 percenters.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2017 10:03PM by Sod-buster.
July 21, 2017 10:48PM
I know of a half of a million reasons that Crooked Hillary did collude with Russia for her support in the sell of 1/5 of our Uranium to the Russians. What would the leftwing nuts be singing if the shoe were on the other foot?

Tabman I found a different version to your story. I'm conflicted on whom I should believe. You and your angry Right Wing Nut Job post or the World Wide Web. PS don't believe Donnie. He has been known to lie.

The claim isn't true. Between 2009 and 2013, Russia's atomic energy agency, Rosatom, purchased a majority stake in a Canadian company called Uranium One, The New York Times reported in 2015. The Toronto-based firm's mining assets in Wyoming, Utah and elsewhere in the United States account for about 20 percent of U.S. uranium production capacity, according to the Times.

PolitiFact pointed out that 20 percent of uranium capacity is different from 20 percent of existing uranium. Moreover, the State Department was one of nine government agencies that had to sign off on the deals. Other federal and state regulators also had to approve them.

Clinton was the nation's top diplomat when the sales took place, and the Obama administration was still trying to reset relations with Moscow at the time, PolitiFact noted.

However, Clinton did not represent the State Department on the panel of agency officials who approve deals such as the Uranium One transaction. The representative at the time, former Assistant Secretary Jose Fernandez, told the Times, "Mrs. Clinton never intervened with me on any C.F.I.U.S. matter," referring to the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.

The national security question raised by the transaction at the time centered on whether it would make the United States reliant on foreign sources of uranium, not on the proliferation of nuclear weapons, the Times reported. The United States and Russia had exchanged enriched and raw uranium for years, according to the Times.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2017 10:52PM by goodmore.
July 21, 2017 10:59PM
goodmore
"The United States and Russia had exchanged enriched and raw uranium for years, according to the Times."

Where do The Deplorables think much of the enriched uranium went after the Soviet Union disintegrated?

Facts can be stubborn things...
July 21, 2017 11:09PM
goodmore Wrote:
>
I know of a half of a million reasons that
> Crooked Hillary did collude with Russia for her su
> pport in the sell of 1/5 of our Uranium to the Rus
> sians. What would the leftwing nuts be singing if
> the shoe were on the other foot?

>
>
>
>
>
> Tabman I found a different version to your story.
> I'm conflicted on whom I should believe. You and y
> our angry Right Wing Nut Job post or the World Wid
> e Web. PS don't believe Donnie. He has been known
> to lie.
>
>
>
> The claim isn't true. Between 2009 and 2013, Russi
> a's atomic energy agency, Rosatom, purchased a maj
> ority stake in a Canadian company called Uranium O
> ne, The New York Times reported in 2015. The Toron
> to-based firm's mining assets in Wyoming, Utah and
> elsewhere in the United States account for about 2
> 0 percent of U.S. uranium production capacity, acc
> ording to the Times.
>
> PolitiFact pointed out that 20 percent of uranium
> capacity is different from 20 percent of existing
> uranium. Moreover, the State Department was one of
> nine government agencies that had to sign off on t
> he deals. Other federal and state regulators also
> had to approve them.
>
> Clinton was the nation's top diplomat when the sal
> es took place, and the Obama administration was st
> ill trying to reset relations with Moscow at the t
> ime, PolitiFact noted.
>
> However, Clinton did not represent the State Depar
> tment on the panel of agency officials who approve
> deals such as the Uranium One transaction. The rep
> resentative at the time, former Assistant Secretar
> y Jose Fernandez, told the Times, "Mrs. Clinton ne
> ver intervened with me on any C.F.I.U.S. matter,"
> referring to the Committee on Foreign Investment i
> n the United States.
>
> The national security question raised by the trans
> action at the time centered on whether it would ma
> ke the United States reliant on foreign sources of
> uranium, not on the proliferation of nuclear weapo
> ns, the Times reported. The United States and Russ
> ia had exchanged enriched and raw uranium for year
> s, according to the Times.

Ok Goodmore,
Then why hasn't bubba still been giving speeches in Russia for big bucks.
Why did he stop?
Even since Trump being elected, politically now no sweat since Trump's in, right.

Surely they would want to hear him speak some more and share his infinite wisdom.
What, did Bubba spew all his wisdom and knowledge with just one speech.

And why hasn't Hillary given any more speeches to wall streeters, for $$$.

Like the $$$$ honey hole has went dry for the Clintons' with Trump being elected.

You don't see this though do you??

Summary:
Hillary's loss = lost interest by the supposed "donors"
They couldn't pay her for her power and collect.
July 21, 2017 11:09PM
20 percent of uranium capacity or 20 percent of the existing uranium who gives a rat's butt. The Clintons ended up with a bunch of money from Russia. Where is the outrage from the left wingnuts? Once again, what if the shoe was on the other foot and it was one of Trump's family members getting all that money from Russia? Oh I can just hear it now! LOL

tabman
July 21, 2017 11:11PM
So the suspect says, "No, I did NOT murder my wife, and she's certainly NOT buried under the back deck!"

Trump Wants to Take on Bob Mueller? Good Luck With That.

The president wants to go to war with the man investigating him. That’s a terrible idea.

If the president truly wishes to survive the mess in which he finds himself, he needs to come to grips with the simple truth that everything he learned before Jan. 20, 2017, is irrelevant. There is no one who can just make this situation “go away.” There is no deal to be made, no financial settlement that can resolve the matter. The investigation will find what it finds, and it very well might ensnare several close associates of the president (and potentially even a family member) along the way.

If President Trump tries to bully his way into Mueller’s lane, however, he could find himself joining Richard Nixon in a two-man “members only” club of presidents forced out of office before the end of their terms. If he hopes to avoid this fate, one smart move would be to stop talking, do his job and let Mueller do his.

[www.politico.com]

July 21, 2017 11:31PM
tabman
Once again, what if the shoe was on the other foot? Oh I can just hear it now!

[www.politico.com]
July 22, 2017 12:15AM
go-rebels Wrote:
>
tabman
Once again, what if the shoe was o
> n the other foot? Oh I can just hear it now![/quot
> e]
>
> [www.politico.com]
> what-if-trump-had-won-as-a-democrat-215351

You don't have a problem with the Clintons receiving large sums of money from Russians, but you do have a problem with Trump Jr. meeting with a Russian who claims that they have some dirt on Crooked Hillary? Hilarious!

tabman
July 22, 2017 01:13AM
tabman
You don't have a problem with the Clintons...

So Hillary voluntarily fills out an ethics disclosure form disclosing the payment and Jr. can't remember meeting with five Russians in an attempt to collude. Why the secrecy? And what was Bill? Oh, a private citizen, just like you.

You want to look into this private transaction that was disclosed by Hillary? Go for it, but wipe that double standard off your face and let's see Trump's taxes...
July 22, 2017 01:52AM
go-rebels Wrote:
>
tabman
You don't have a problem with the
> Clintons...
>
> So Hillary voluntarily fills out an ethics disclos
> ure form disclosing the payment and Jr. can't reme
> mber meeting with five Russians in an attempt to c
> ollude. Why the secrecy? And what was Bill? Oh,
> a private citizen, just like you.
>
> You want to look into this private transaction tha
> t was disclosed by Hillary? Go for it, but wipe t
> hat double standard off your face and let's see Tr
> ump's taxes...

So you didn't at the time have any trouble with Crooked Hillary's private transactions, destroying 30,000 emails, smashing phones with a hammer after they were subpoenaed, Bill meeting privately with the AG while Hillary was still under investigation or her not willing to turn over drafts of her high dollar speeches that she gave to Wall Street firms, but it's a big deal to you now that Trump hasn't released his tax returns, because the IRS isn't through with its audit. Hilarious!

tabman
July 22, 2017 02:37AM
Go-rebels,
Why do you like mooch candidates for Pres?

America is crawling with them since Obama was elected.
And status quo Hillary was going to amp up the mooching if elected.
Ole Bernie was even a bigger moocher, Hillary had to cut him off at the pass, going even further left.

Bernie and Hillary were arguing about which could give away the most free stuff.
Maybe Hillary should have be running for Santa Claus.
No that wouldn't work, Hillary told us all several times she was a woman.
Maybe she was campaigning for the blind voters votes.

Can't make this stuff up.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2017 02:44AM by Sod-buster.
July 22, 2017 10:37AM
Sod-buster
America is crawling with them since Obama was elected.

Here's one of the worst:

Kushner reports millions in 77 previously 'omitted' assets

Senior White House adviser and son-in-law to President Donald Trump Jared Kushner reported 77 undisclosed assets and more than an additional $10 million in previously unreported holdings, according to revised financial documents filed Friday, which his legal team said were "inadvertently omitted" from prior financial disclosure filings.

[www.politico.com]

This rogue went from 0 meetings with foreign agents to 100 in his last SF-72 revision. So this is hardly surprising. Nothing but "inadvertant omissions" and forgotten meetings with Russians from this corrupt administration. When does it end, Mr. Ryan? When do you start acting like an American and do your duty???
July 22, 2017 10:53AM
I want our next president to surround himself with people who haven't colluded with the Russians.

Sessions discussed Trump campaign-related matters with Russian ambassador, U.S. intelligence intercepts show

The accounts, intercepted by U.S. spy agencies, from Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak to his superiors contradict public assertions by the attorney general. A former official said that the reports indicate Sessions and Kislyak had “substantive” discussions on Trump’s views on Russia-related issues and prospects for U.S.-Russia relations in a Trump administration.

Russia’s ambassador to Washington told his superiors in Moscow that he discussed campaign-related matters, including policy issues important to Moscow, with Jeff Sessions during the 2016 presidential race, contrary to public assertions by the embattled attorney general, according to current and former U.S. officials.

[www.washingtonpost.com]